EPD45 45W SMART FAST TRAVEL CHARGER
PD Smart Fast Travel Charger
EPS45 45W design Special for Travel Passenger easier for carry when traveling, Very small size with High Density power of Gan Technology Designed and High compatibility with Notebook Pad Cellule phone I.T.E equipment auto identify selectable Voltage+3.3V~20V output Port 1C convenient to Fast charging ,Compliance with PD3.0/QC3.0/PPS Charging Protocol, Global safety approvals such as UL/CE/CB 62368-1 standard The no load power consumption < 0.075W which comply with EISA 2007 / DoE 6 & EU ErP, CoC 5 Tier2 and RoHS compliance. We designed 4 type Interchangeable AC Plug During travel or Home use.
- Universal Input (Full Range 100-240V AC)
- Interchangeable AC Plug US/UK/EU/AU
- Best Electro Magnetic Interference under 6db for Production
- High Density Efficiency Gan tech. >=93%
- Output +3.3/5V/9V/12V/15V/20V Smart Selectable Voltage
- Meet USB PD3.0/QC4.0+/PPS Charging Protocol
- 1A+ 2C Output Port Multi Ways Fast Charging
- No Load Power consumption >=0.075W
- Small Size: L77 x W34.3 x H29 mm
- Light Weight <100g.
- Constant Voltage Mode
- Low Leakage Current P-S <=0.25mA
- Efficiency Compliance DoE/ErP tier 2/CEC
- Damages Protections OCP/OLP/OVP/Short Circuit
- Class II Isolation
- Safety Agency Approval UL62368-1/CB/CE
|Model No.||EPS P/N||I/P Vol.||Output Port||O/P Vol.||O/P Current||O/P Watts (max.)||Remark|
|EPD45||EPD45-1C||90~264VAC||USB C1||5V||3.00A||45W||Smart selectable|
|Input Voltage||90 ~ 264 VAC|
|Input Current||1.0A Max.|
|Efficiency||93% type. at full load, (Voltages 20V)|
|(Avg. Eff.) fit requirement for CEC/Erp models level VI Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/1782|
|No load power consumption||<=0.075W|
|Output Voltage||+3.3/+4.5/+5/+9/+12/+15/+20V Constant voltage output|
|Voltage Regulation||± 5% max.|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P - O/P : 3000 VAC (Class II)|
|I/P - O/P (V+) : 4242 VDC, I/P - FG : 2121 VDC (For Class I)|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ +60℃|
|(derated linearly from 100% load @ 40℃ to 50% load @ 60℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90% RH|
|Protections||OPP,OVP, OLP. Short Circuit Protection|
|Safety standard to meet||IEC / EN 60950-1/62368-1, CE, LVD, ErP tier 2|
|EMC Standard||(EN55032,EN55035, CISPR22, FCC Part 15) Class B,|
|EN61000-3-2, 3, EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, EN55035|
|ESD||EN61000-4-2 air ± 8kV , Contact ± 4kV|
|MTBF||Calculated per MIL-HDBK-217F @ 25°C GB >50,000 Hrs|
|Standard output connector||USB Type C|
|Output Cable||USB C-C cable 1M Length 3~5A|
|Weight main body||~<=100g|
|Size||L77 x W40 x H29 mm|
- All parameters are specified at 115VAC input, rated load, 25 70% RH ambient.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz by using a 12" twisted pair terminated with a 0.1 f & 47 f capacitor.
- DC voltage: The output voltage set at point measure by plug terminal & 50% load.
- Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation, load regulation.
- Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
- Load regulation is measured from 10% to 100% rated load.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
- The power supply is considered as an independent unit, but the final equipment still need to re-confirm that the whole system complies with the EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests, please refer to “EMI testing of component power supplies.