EW15 15W WALL PLUG IN SERIES AC ADAPTER
Wall Plug In AC Adapter
EW15 12~15W Wall plug in type with Global Fixed AC plug for choosing when your order special design for laptop computer and all I.T.E and Audio Video and Industrial applications with global safety approvals such as UL/CE/CB 62368-1 standard The no load power consumption < 0.075W which comply with EISA 2007 / DoE 6 & EU ErP, CoC 5 Tier2 and RoHS compliance with very low leakage current protect when using computer The output voltage can be select from 5~24VDC. Especially 5V model is suitable for charge Cellule Phone on Single cell Battery of Device.
- Universal Input (Full Range 100-240V AC)
- Small size Easier Pocket carry for Mobil equipment
- Wall Plug Type with Fixed US/UK/EU/AU/CH
- Best Electro Magnetic Interference under 6db for Production
- High Efficiency Level VI
- No Load Power consumption >=0.075W
- Compact Size L69x W43 x H33mm
- Light Weight <=95g.
- Constant Voltage Mode
- Low Leakage Current P-S 0.25mA
- Efficiency Compliance DoE/ErP tier 2/CEC
- Power Damage Protection OCP/OLP/OVP/Short Circuit
- Class II Isolation
- Safety Agency Approval UL62368-1/CB/CE/FCC
|Model No.||EPS P/N||I/P Vol.||O/P Vol.||O/P Current||O/P Watts (max.)|
xxxxxx=Load Voltage range and Current range
Single output can be 3.3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24V
|Input Voltage||90 ~ 264 VAC|
|Input Current||0.35A Max.|
|Efficiency||>65% type. at full load,|
|(Avg. Eff.) fit requirement for CEC/Erp models level VI Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/1782|
|No load power consumption||<=0.075W|
|Output Voltage||+3.0~24VDC single output|
|Voltage Regulation||± 5% max. Hold up 10mS at Nominal Line|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P - O/P : 3000 VAC (Class II)|
|I/P - O/P (V+) : 4242 VDC, I/P - FG : 2121 VDC (For Class I)|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ ~ +60℃|
|(derated linearly from 100% load @ 40℃ to 50% load @ 60℃)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90% RH|
|Protections||OPP,OVP, OLP. Short Circuit Protection|
|Safety standard to meet||IEC / EN 60950-1/62368-1, CE, LVD, ErP tier 2|
|EMC Standard||(EN55032,EN55035, CISPR22, FCC Part 15) Class B,|
|EN61000-3-2, 3, EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, EN55035|
|ESD||EN61000-4-2 air ± 8kV , Contact ± 4kV|
|MTBF||Calculated per MIL-HDBK-217F @ 25°C GB >50,000 Hrs|
|Standard output connector||Optional as attached|
|Standard output cable/length||UL2468 / 1.2M Length 20~24 Awg|
|Weight main body||~=95g|
|Size||L69 x W43 x H33mm|
- All parameters are specified at 115VAC input, rated load, 25 70% RH ambient.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz by using a 12" twisted pair terminated with a 0.1 f & 47 f capacitor.
- DC voltage: The output voltage set at point measure by plug terminal & 50% load.
- Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation, load regulation.
- Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
- Load regulation is measured from 10% to 100% rated load.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
- The power supply is considered as an independent unit, but the final equipment still need to re-confirm that the whole system complies with the EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests, please refer to EMI testing of component power supplies.